Docking Station,UtechSmart 19 in 1 Quadruple Display Laptop USB C Docking Station,USB C Hub Dock 3 HDMI Adapter for MacBook&Windows (3 HDMI,VGA,PD 3.0,Ethernet,SD/TF Card Reader,Audio,6 USB Ports)
Before you purchase, please confirm the native USB-C port of your laptop supports DP Alt Mode:
- Thunderbolt 3/4: 40Gbps bandwidth, supports quadruple Displays. (With two HOSTs)
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2: 10Gbps bandwidth, supports two or three monitors.
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 1: 5Gbps bandwidth, supports one monitor only. Note: Our docking station is not compatible with this port.
- System: Compatible for macOS X(except M1 chip), Windows 10, Android, Chrome OS Google, Linux with the latest updates.
- Please connect the power adapter to the USB C PD(Power Delivery) charging port of the laptop docking station or connect the original laptop power adapter to the charging port on your laptop directly before using.
- HOST1 system only drives HDMI1 display, other ports except HDMI1 are from HOST2 system(i.e.: USB ports, SD/TF ports, PD port and audio ports etc).
- For some Windows laptops that are only equipped with one USB C port, please connect to HOST2 to get peripheral devices working via USB C cord. For HOST2, if your windows laptop is equipped with Intel Graphics Card, one of 4 monitors will be no display signal. Only three screen will be displayed including the laptop’s screen. For Mac OS, please connect the HOST1 and HOST2 ports via the dual USB C cable.
- When enabling 4k resolution on the HDMI1 port, all of other display resolutions will be limited to 1920*1080@60Hz once you connect the VGA port. DP1.2 has bandwidth issues, which may cause the resolution of a certain monitor to be reduced to below 1920*1080.
- Due to the process of EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) communication protocol, your displays may blackout and back on upon plugging into the docking station. This is normal behavior and the displays will recover within a few seconds, but the speed depends on the source device and monitor (1 minute at max).
- The newest Macbook and iMac with M1 chip unfortunately doesn't support MST.
- Please connect wireless devices such as wireless mouse and wireless keyboard to the USB 2.0 ports on the docking station
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping within town area for orders over $200.
Call us if you are unsure if you are within the Town Area Zone.
Delivery order cutoff for the day is 12pm .
Any orders placed after 12pm may be scheduled for delivery the following day.
Saturday Delivery only for orders from day before.
No Deliveries on Sunday or Public Holidays
Have a question about this product
Click on th chat with us icon botom right of your screen
We will reply as soon as we can .